HoneyPie con Centro Liquido Sabor a Anacaturrisima

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Search


Yellow praire, runig runing, just runing as fast as I can, to where? to where my feets lead me, to where the wind blows....stop...look at the sky, play with the butterflies, listen to the birds, smile, look again to the sky, feel the sun,...how warm..turn around, spin spin spin, just spining, fell down and laught, until my tummy hurts, smile, close my eyes...look at the funny spots in my eyelids...stand up again, walk to the sunshine, then hide in the fresh shadow, go into the woods, see funny creatures..see pretty living things....feel alive...miss you a lot...........just searching for my heart, couldn't find it.....not yet....where are you?.............and then crying alone in the darkness............just so lonely....so sad....so empty....so sad.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home