HoneyPie con Centro Liquido Sabor a Anacaturrisima

Tuesday, January 17, 2006


"You know?...sometimes I used to spend time looking people and cars passing by the window, I used to imagine that I could actualy go out and live my life like does people were living theirs, but I couldn't, there was always something making me stay just right were I was, infront of the window, wishing to go out, wishig to cross that thin barrer that didn't let me live, that just let me watch time and life pass by, infront of me....But the scary thing is that sometimes I feel that is coming back, and it try to put me again in the other side of the window, back were I used to be, oh no...don't wanna go there again, not again please, not now when finally my life depends on me, and what what happens in it is under my control, well not everything, but is in my control how to act and react, what else can I ask for?"

6 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM , Blogger perséfone said...

    no ana cata, NOOOOO! ah cosas.. volvemos a lo mismo, y si ve que si es cadenita?, (no de oro, aunque no se si no valga na', pero lo dudo, jejejeje)y bueno, aunque esta vez lo veo menos fuerte, sigue presente, muy presente. Pero no tanto! ana cata, ya estas atravesando la ventana desde hace rato, y yo te veo partir... buen viaje! ^-^

     
  • At 5:08 PM , Blogger perséfone said...

    perdon por tanta babosada n_nU

     
  • At 1:00 PM , Blogger Yukishiro said...

    jajajajja no seas boba! me gustan mucho tus comentarios

     
  • At 4:51 PM , Blogger Mauricio Alejandro said...

    Es dificil pasar al otro lado de la ventana si intentamos vivir la vida de la forma en que vemos que pasa, aunque no tengo ninguna autoridad para decirlo tal vez sea cuestión de vivir de una forma más simple, no sencilla, simple pensando un poco menos en lo que ahora importa, la pregunta es qué vale más para ti....

     
  • At 5:01 PM , Blogger perséfone said...

    ana cata, pero corazon dime por qué no has vuelo a poner nada nuevo en tu blog!!! queremos ver uevos posts. SIII, y mra que he vuelto, magua ha vuelto a esta cosa.

     
  • At 6:43 PM , Blogger Yukishiro said...

    SIIII VIVA!! MAGUA VOLVIO!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home