HoneyPie con Centro Liquido Sabor a Anacaturrisima

Saturday, September 06, 2008


Sadness, loneliness....for me it's kinda hard to express how do I exactly feel when I'm sad and lonely just with words, I need pictures, images...sadness is a grey sky,it's gonna rain...and I am all dressed up for you, but you haven't come, I am with my hands full of gifts for you, where are you?? I am with lots of stories saved for you in my mind, but definetlly you're not coming.....all my make up is ruined, I've been crying, I don't want anyone to notice, so I better let go the pony tail and cover my ugly face with my hair. The worst thing is that I'm lost, can get back home, and can't find any where to hide from the rain...anyway it's not important anymore, I am all wet, so who cares? No one, not even me...so I'll just let go of everything....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home