HoneyPie con Centro Liquido Sabor a Anacaturrisima

Saturday, March 28, 2009



If Not...well..then I suppose that lots of things will suck, most of them to be honest, If Not, then I won't be able to throw away so much things impregnated of you...so I'll just store them in some box away from my broken heart, If Not, I'll throw to the abyss so many dreams and illusions...If Not, I'll cry, until my head and heart understand, I don't think that's possible...If Not, I'll go far far far away, where memories don't hunt me, at least not as they would if I stay...If Not...If Not, then I will have to answer all those questions that right now don't seem to need and immediate answer, like : Will I be able to love again? to love as I used to love you? Will I be able to carry on? Will I be able to smile again? to not to drown in my own tears and sadness? Will I be able to forget you? Will I be able to look to someone else without comparing him to you(does even this hypothetical future Him exists???)? Will I be able to live and love without having your gosht hunting me? From the bottom of my heart, everything cries, please stay...I know it's not your decision, but I can't help begging you...to please stay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home