HoneyPie con Centro Liquido Sabor a Anacaturrisima

Sunday, August 16, 2009


I wish I could tell you how much I love you, I wish you could really understand and know how much I love you, I wish I could kiss you right now, I wish I could sleep in your arms, I wish ... I wish you loved me as much as I love you ... I love you...................and I really wish I could be everything you want, but I just seem to be the opposite...If only you could see how my heart aches for you, how much I need you, how incredibly gorgeous you are to me in everything...I'll give everything to you, for you..what else can I do? I'm so in love with you...tell me, tell me what do, so that you can love as much as I do... tell me what can I do to deserve your heart.......please don't go..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home