HoneyPie con Centro Liquido Sabor a Anacaturrisima

Thursday, March 02, 2006


Lately everything is weird, really, I don't understand, is just...I keep going on, trying to think that this don't matter, is just a silly careless detail, but it isn't, is it?? You know the truth,even if you try to hide it, even if you try to fool yourself, it is sad, really, at least accept the true, and do something, I don't care what, well...no, I care, but, but, anything is better to just santd there and watch, and do nothing, I know, it's hard, isn`t it?? isn't it realy really hard?? ISN'T IT?? just tell me why? why?....

1 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM , Blogger perséfone said...

    oh yeah the grass is green, but can you feel it? I just want to feel it!!!

    jajajaja si mucha "equis! pero bueno. ay ana caturrona...

    Se murióooooooooooo el teléfono está completamente muerto! y preciso hoy que necesito comunicarme con suma urgencia.. bueno si tariq pasa por aqui, o si pasas tu y hablas con el, dile que me llame porfaaaa! estoy incomunicada con el mundo, me tengo q resignar al poco alcance que tienen estos comentarios.bua.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home